Having good restaurant reviews is crucial these days. It is not just making our decision to pick one easier, it is also helping the restaurant be more successful. You can quickly copy and paste these good restaurant review examples, publish them on Facebook, Yelp or other rating platform and help the restaurant get higher ratings and more customers.
When the online review system was introduced, restaurants and other businesses as well improved their quality and service in order to gain more positive feedbacks from guests. Restaurant owners are now going an extra mile to satisfy their clients. By adding free dessert, “on the house” drink, and extra politeness are some of the new features that are helping them get good reviews for their restaurant. We always try our best not to forget to write review, especially when we are satisfied from the service and food in a small family owned restaurant, but sometimes can be a pressure. So, we decided to make this list with good restaurant review examples that you can copy and paste to help you speed up the process and help their business.
- See also: How to Start a Small Restaurant | A Step-by-Step Guide
- Read more: Great reviews for Dental Office
- Read more: 20+ Clothing Review Examples
- Read more: Hotel Review Examples
- Read more: Good Realtor Review examples
- Read more: Car Dealer Review Examples
- Read more: Airbnb Guest Reviews
- Read more: Good Feedback for Teacher
- Read more: 20+ Coffee shop review examples
- Read more: 30+ Restaurant mission statement examples
- See also: Having good restaurant reviews is crucial
Good Restaurant Review Examples
LEGEND for Good restaurant review examples:- Restaurant name – (RN)- City name – (CN)- Food name – (FN)
1. This cozy restaurant has left the best impressions! Hospitable hosts, delicious dishes, beautiful presentation, wide wine list and wonderful dessert. I recommend to everyone! I would like to come back here again and again.
2. First time in (RN) and YOU have to go! It’s the cutest little spot with amazing food. The (FN) is to die for. IT WAS FIRE!! The service we received was so amazing and we will definitely be back again. They made us feel welcomed and gave us an amazing experience.
3. It’s a great experience. The ambiance is very welcoming and charming. Amazing wines, food and service. Staff are extremely knowledgeable and make great recommendations.
4. This place is great! Atmosphere is chill and cool but the staff is also really friendly. They know what they’re doing and what they’re talking about, and you can tell making the customers happy is their main priority. Food is pretty good, some italian classics and some twists, and for their prices it’s 100% worth it.
5. Do yourself a favor and visit this lovely restaurant in (CN). The service is unmatched. The staff truly cares about your experience. The food is absolutely amazing – everything we tasted melted in other mouths. Absolutely the best meal we had while in (CN). Highly recommend!
6. When we think about celebrations, (RN) is always our first option and it never disappoints. From the starter to the dessert the quality and tastes of everything was outstanding, my (FN), (FN), (FN) might have been the best meal I have ever been served. Service was delightful and very professional. 10/10
7. I have to say, I enjoyed every single bite of the meal in (RN). I had a 3 course meal, with a couple of beers. Considering the quality, the price is reasonable. Ideal for those who want a romantic night out. There was also plenty of room for bigger groups.
8. Excellent food. Menu is extensive and seasonal to a particularly high standard. Definitely fine dining. It can be expensive but worth it and they do different deals on different nights so it’s worth checking them out before you book. Highly recommended.
9. This is my absolute favorite restaurant in (CN). The food is always fantastic and no matter what I order I am always delighted with my meal! Servers are also great and always efficient, happy and polite. Can’t wait to return and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to anyone looking for somewhere to eat in (CN)
More Good Restaurant Review Examples on the next page